Thursday, December 13, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Look- a new post two days in a row! I rock! Actually, I thought it'd be a good idea to maybe try somehow to keep track of the funny things my kids say and do. A baby book would be a good place to record that kind of thing, I know, but since Andy's book is completed up to the point when Alec was born, Alec's has only his birth info in it, and Kate doesn't even have one, that probably wont happen. Ok, so lets see what my addled brain can remember:

Andy-
* one time he walked out the front door to see our dogwood tree covered in red berries. "Oooooh, look- ladybugs"!!
* one time at my mom's, he was about 18 or so months old, we went to see what had him so fascinated on her front porch- he'd speared about 7 or 8 ladybugs on a toothpick.

Alec-
* called piggies "pibbies"
* called something pointy "poinky"

Kate-
* looked at the bottom of Molly's (the puppy) foot and said "A clue!!!"
* Andy and J were in the kitchen looking for chapstick, Andy told J that my Burts Bees honey chapstick was on the shelf and J said, "I don't really like honey that well", K got a very worried look on her face and said, "You dont like Mommy anymore??"

Wow, pretty sad, that's all I can remember! In my defense it's 10:00 o'clock at night, the kids have been WOUND up all night and I've eaten way too many cookies!

No comments: